- MORE ABOUT MONEY
- BOOKS ON BANKING
- Join Our Newsletter
- THE PROBLEM IN CARTOON FORM (opens new window)
- HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
WORLD ACTION PLAN
Write to the political leaders of your country and demand that they join a worldwide movement to curb the virtually unlimited power of the banking cartel, adopt a tight timetable for converting the oil economy to clean energy and adopt measures for a more just and prosperous world as a condition of any current or possible future political support.
1. If you have a publicly-owned central bank, as in Canada, demand that it work for the people rather than in the interests of the privately-owned banks. If you have a privately-owned system, as in the U.S., nationalize it and make it work in the interests of all the people.
2. Require the central bank to print (create) sufficient debt-free money to balance the federal budget, provide relief to states, if any, and stimulate the economy to the point that it is operating at optimal capacity again. This will require an amendment to the treaty of Lisbon.
3. In the case of the European Union the central bank will have to estimate the requirements of the union as a whole and then distribute the debt-free euros on a per capita basis to all the member states
4. Reduce the leverage of the privately-owned banks steadily from their current larcenous rates until they can be capped at 2 to 1. Enact strict new regulations as to the purposes for which banks may or may not extend loans.
5. Accept the fact that global warming is at a critical stage and set a ten-year time target to change from a fossil fuel economy to a clean energy economy.
6. Demand that the U.S. disclose the progress it has made in back-engineering alien technology in the last 60 years since the crash of their vehicles at Roswell, New Mexico, and specifically their advances in the development of exotic energy sources essential to the rapid changeover from fossil fuels to clean energy.
8. Accede to the Outer Space Security and Development Treaty. www.peaceinspace.com